The multiple services performed and offered by Metal Carpenteria range from mechanical installation to facility maintenance and construction of industrial plants.
Activities performed include mechanical maintenance of industrial plants, off-shore platforms, refineries and petrochemical and chemical plants, power plants, water treatment facilities, prefabrication and assembly of light and heavy steel structures, drilling and mud treatment plants.
Metal Carpenteria is also specialized in civil and industrial electrical installations, transformer stations, electrical, electronic, electromechanical panels, command and control boards and fiber optic and copper data networks.
Construction, erection and mechanical maintenance
Prefabrication and assembly of light and heavy steel structures and supports for on-shore and off-shore
Gas collection and separation plants, gas pumping and compression stations, water treatment plants, storing tanks with fixed or floating roof and pipeline lay down.
on industrial plants, off-shore platforms, refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, steam generation plants and purification plants.
environmental-friendly collection facilities and boilers piping.
Maintenance and installation of
boilers, rotary machines, pumps, compressors, motors, turbines, etc. including grouting, loading and unloading operations.
Maintenance of rotary machines of any type.
Maintenance, prefabrication, assembly of
piping of any thickness both welded and threaded, including installation of special parts, fittings, valves, flanges, filters and any kind of necessary items.
equipment, piping and steel structures including handling and storage.
Assembly and dismantling of
insulation on equipment, machinery and piping.
on plants improvements and modifications of low-level complexity.
Dismantling of equipment
piping and/or steel structures using cutting tools both with flame and cold including handling and storage.
Activities performed in potentially polluted environments in accordance to DPR No 177 of 14.09.2011.
The electro-instrumental division offers a wide range of services and products, including the design and installation of facilities and networks:
- pneumatic and electro-instrumental facilities
- calibration and verification of valves of any kind on test bench
- cathodic protection facilities
- instrumentation and automation industrial facilities
- remote-signal and data communication networks
- low and medium power lines
- transformer stations
- electrical, electronic, electromechanical panels and command and control boards
- street lighting
Welding activities are performed according to qualified procedure by qualified welders. Metal Carpenteria s.r.l. is holder of welding procedure and qualified welders according to most popular national and international standards:
- ASME Sez. IX – Qualification standard for Welding and Brazing procedures, welders, brazers, and welding and brazing operators;
- AWS D1.1 – Structural welding code;
- UNI EN ISO 15614 – Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metalic materials;
- UNI EN ISO 9606-1 – Qualification testing of welders.
In case of special Client’s requirements these qualifications are performed according to contractual specifications.